Seriously. IF I had an accurate-enough technique to predict short term BTC price

BitCoin Forums Forums Off-topic Seriously. IF I had an accurate-enough technique to predict short term BTC price

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ambar33n 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

parishy
    Participant

Seriously. IF I had an accurate-enough technique to predict short term BTC price movements…
    …the LAST thing I’d be doing is posting it here. No. I’d be USING IT, and keeping my big mouth shut. And then, after a while, I’d be out spending like crazy.

Remember this whenever somebody posts any kind of technical analysis or link to their Prediction what to do next chart… If it really worked, this is one of the last places they’d be spending their time.

Instead of trying to figure out how to time the market, you’re better off spending that time and effort generating more income and/or cutting your expenses so you can afford to buy-and-hold more BTC long-term. You’ll also avoid a lot of transaction fees, which add up in the long run.

ambar33n
    Participant

Although trading may give you a profit i have to agree with you. Buy and hold is a good strategy. Especially if you buy frequently over long long periods.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.