The Crypto-Capitalism

Bitcoin Forums investment Community Forums Off-topic The Crypto-Capitalism

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Emma Lee 1 week, 3 days ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #6732

    Emma Lee
    Participant

    We are the bears and the bulls, the hodlers and the fodlers, the peasants of the crypto world. We are just not one thing: we are not whales. We are many, but we don’t control the market. Whales are few, but they are in full control. So it seems we got our own version of capitalism: the Crypto-Capitalism, where 1% manages the rest of 99%. What do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.